Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Gaming fun and possible mini project.

Spent the afternoon and evening at GW Vets night though. Played two games, one against my friend Skip and his Tau in a 1.5k Annihilation/Pitched Battle. And what a cracking game it was. He kicked off really well, and by the end of turn two he was already 6-2 up.
But eventually my ladz got into combat, and did what Orks do best.
STOMP STUFF!
The game went on to turn 7 though, and my Lootas only needed to kill one firewarrior to draw the game, but with only 3 saves to make, the weedy fish'ead went to ground, and saved the day, giving Skip a well deserved 11-10 win.

I'll be back in GW tomorrow to paint, but I'm unsure whether or not I should paint more shoota boyz, or change the pace a little with this little Space Marine project I want to do.

This is the general idea of what I have so far, but I'm also further unsure what chapter to do him. I can either paint him up in one of my two custom chapters, one of which has no colour scheme at the minute. Or one of the lesser own ones already kicking about the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment