Wednesday, 30 September 2009

ORKS: Skwad Ironhed - 1 of 4

This is the first five of Skwad Ironhed, a 20 stong Shoota Boyz unit led by Sarge Ironhed.

This batch is led by Korpral Snikka, an ex Ork Kommando who lost his hand on a mission when a stikkbomb when off too early. Luckly for him, there was a painboy back at base who was more than willing to attach the Kommando's favourite blade to the stump.
Snikka became part of Ironhed's shoota boyz, after he was injured, since the regiments Kommando units need to be fully 'fightin fit'.


I'm now working on the next batch of five, and I hope to have them done by the end of the week, since at the minute, I'm spending a fair bit of time painting in Games Workshop due to lack of job, and the fact that I find it so much easier to actually get work done there.

I'll should think that I'll be there quite a bit in the near future, as I have nothing much to do after looking for work.
I was going to be attending the Gauntlet, a 1k 40k tourney, but sadly, due to lack of funds, that won't be happening anymore.

In other news though, happy to say that my New Model Fund has increased a little due to some more penny saving. I'm now upto £32.

No comments:

Post a Comment