Tuesday, 22 September 2009

General: First time fantasy player.

Well, its been a while since my last update. I guess I just haven't really been doing much to warrent one really. I had been making dwarfs so that I would have a 1k army built so that I could play my first two games this evening, and thats been about it really. So aye, like I said, not much to warrent any real updates. :(

So aye, I played my first two games of Warhammer Fantasy tonight, and I have to admit, I'm not that much more impressed with it than when I was a wee lad, first getting into the hobby back in 95.
I always used to think it was such a boring game, and whilst over my years within the hobby I've realised that it isn't a boring game at all, there is still something about it that makes me not want to play it, and I have to admit, I don't quite know what it is yet.
I'm hoping this feeling will go away once I've played a few more games, and started to learn the rules a bit better, but I guess we'll just have to see, as I'm not too sure how much fantasy I will be able to get in within the next month or so due to the upcoming Gauntlet tourney I hope to enter in November.

I'm currently working on some Dwarf warriors at a slow pace, as Orks are about to take over once again, at least until A) I find out I can't go to the tourney, or B) After I come back from said tourney.

Anyway, until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment